The "Not So Trivia - Trivia "

I know - This page has been named "The Trivia" , but none of my memeories are Trivia for me ! They are very Precious and Unforgetable Gems that " flash upon that inward eye".... whenever I am .... "In vacant or in pensive mood".... and just like the Daffodils were for Wordsworth .. these memories are the "bliss of solitude" for me and never fail to fill my heart with pleasure !

I can think of so many occassions and events which are "gold mines" of memories ... and I am sure you can think of many more !

So come on Guys & Gals .....post yr memories ....or at least add comments to the posts .... and let us relive those moments....

Friday, February 16, 2007

Trivia 5

How many sine-die we had seen during 1986-90? Which one was for the funniest reason?

If my memory serves me well, we had altogether 4. The funniest one was when there was water supply problem due to PHED and NGO strike in the campus and then-director J.Jha had declared sine-die. If you want to explain the last 2-3 lines here to your kids, you might have to dig up many topics, to make them understand what it meant actually. Not bad, could serve as a good primer for understanding the realities of our times!

No comments: